Bad visibility at night?
Not with this, the new Night Vision - night driving goggles.
makes driving at night a relaxation!
- ✔️ Stylish night vision goggles
- modern frame with specially tinted lenses
- ✔️ Perfect for the car ride
- Provides a clear view in difficult visibility conditions
- ✔️ Ultralight and suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Fits over any glasses
- ✔️ UV protection filter category 1
Enjoyment of driving even in difficult visibility conditions
- Drivers and especially people who wear glasses know the problem: At night or in bad weather, you have to concentrate especially hard. Glasses even intensify the unpleasant visibility conditions. You get headaches, pressure on the eyes, you blink less, which leads to drying of the eyes and triggers itching and pain. The main causes of this are light glare, mirror reflections, and rapid changes of light from bright to dark.
- This is where our night-driving glasses come into play. Thanks to the polarizing special lenses, it filters out all unpleasant glare and provides a higher-contrast view. Driving is now fun even at night and in adverse weather conditions. Spectacle wearers benefit, particularly from the driving glasses. They fit easily over any frame. The risk of accidents is also reduced and they arrive safely and relaxed at their destination.
- Order the modern night driving glasses now at a special limited-time price!
- More safety on the road Both on the car and on the bike - Benefit from the greatly improved visibility, contrast, and filtering of glare effects. Tired eyes and unnecessary stress are a thing of the past. Enjoy your ride regardless of the weather. The glasses are also ideally suited for cycling tours.
- Especially spectacle wearers are thrilled For spectacle wearers, this is aggravated at night by the fact that light reflections in puddles, for example, are reflected by the glasses and make vision even more difficult. The night-driving goggles are designed so that spectacle wearers can use them effortlessly. The goggles are extra lightweight so you can wear them over long distances and not be distracting. Simply pull the glasses over your own visual aid and you will feel a significant improvement.